Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Xmas Time!!!

hmm...its finally Xmas!!!so xcited coz it means dat we r finally gg to meet up!lin, von clarence darius....gosh!so fun! haha...this yrs xmas is extremely cool...coz gt to juggle lotsa stuf...nw haf to mug for my ge exam on thurs....but im still takin it easy....haha...hope everythinake ang will b fine...

act.wanted to take the singing ge but huishan n mel decided on the elementary chinese...looks lyk ive gtta minor in chinese...hahai dun mind though...:)busy w trgin...im nt xactly trgin as in im nt in the team...jus the manager...so a bit fake when i tell pple ive gt trgin...smoked my wae thru...i enjoy xcercisng but nt the competitive type...so stressful!

but nw the most shiong activity is the numerous rehearsals for my halls special production next feb 18,19 sat,sun.....

hey gals n guys...mus go support me k!!!!!! buy tixs frm me!im selling...haha....its really a challenge as ive to sing live! no prior recording!haha plus mus learn hw to dance to 3 songs...haha...so u guys mus cm n support my virgin shw...though its tough i din regret gg for the audition:) haha

next...my diet plan...haha....im suppose to SQUEEZE into this skin tight orangr striped dress...gosh...dey saed i look good but i tink i mus still lose wt n tone up if nt....eeee...thurs suppose to go tg pagar to try out outfits...this bridal shp is sponsoring us:P haha...u guys see the pt....so these explain the diet plan...worse still! CNY no need to makan anithing alreadi....haf to protect my throat n coz figure:)

haha...hope that thurs will cm sn...i mean the time after the xam at 4pm...haha...den go try clothes n bro-sis wing dinner:) its a gift xchange session oso...haha..fri will be eventful oso....haha..its swimming dae plus tuition n dinner w councillors!!!

haha...watever...i will haf to b bk on sun for gm...next wk is shiong esp at nite....dance, song, act rehearsals...sn it will b sch reopen...

dat dae i tried to update this..but i cant continue...i was afraid of him...after they all told me bt it..tried nt to b so close n nt lead him on...its jus so scary..tink its partly coz hes nt my jerry yens type...act. i hate myself but this kind of thing realli cnt force one...dun tell me if i cn tok to the persn fairly well ill haf to lyk him...its one wae nt mutual! i dun haf the feeling n hes nt in my basket of the possible...

haha he realises my msn nic....dese few daes we tok for sm time n he noes bt him....haha...hes nice but as a fran i tink...haha...qianyi!ill b ya matchmaker!he shld b a gd catch!haha..dun sae i nv gif ya gd lobang!ur nu er veri filial rite!

hahahe was frm vj....rep of my bro wing...sporty?ok lah in softball n hockey...in halls dance...nt bad lking...humorous...haha...in the possible bsktdin act notice or felt anithing till dat halls bash when seniors n frans were super obvious...i do feel quite nice when they suan...but sm times its off n cn b rather irritating when dey will link watever i sae to him....haha...for the past 2 daes we tok...as in went dn w daph to hillstreet,,,dey were doing their dnd stuf so i jus went dn to lk see lk see...haha...hey!u r a meanie!wat me to help else gt me a tighter dress!!!wat a threat!

haha...im jus gg to take it easy n see whether it will lead to anithing...halleluah!

merry xmas 2004! :>

No comments: